Self-paced online training
Access our iconic courses anywhere and anytime and control your pace of learning.
Our growing suite of self-paced online courses have been designed to offer you accessibility and flexibility in developing the knowledge and skills in working more effectively with clients.
The courses feature interactive videos, quizzes and reflective activities. You will also have access to a rich collection of resources such as implementation guides and relevant readings.
Once purchased, you will receive your access details to the course on The Bouverie Centre Training Portal the following business day. You’ll have unlimited access to the course and resources for three months.
Related training and support
Implementation focused training courses and consultations are available to complement and extend your online learning. These are offered in live-stream or in-person formats.
How to register
- Follow the Book Now link or QR code on the course page to register.
- You will receive a tax invoice via email after submitting your registration details online. Accepted payment methods include credit card (Mastercard and Visa only), and electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- If you enrol in a course with The Bouverie Centre, you are agreeing to respond to questions about the course. Completing the pre-course questions will be required before you can receive access to the course and its materials. A certificate of completion will be issued once you have completed the post-course survey.
- Your consent to include your responses to these questions for our research translation purposes will also be requested and is completely voluntary and not linked to your participation in the course.
- You will receive your access details to the The Bouverie Centre Training Portal the following business day.
Terms and conditions
View more information about our Terms and Conditions and refund policy.