LGBTIQ+ Family Matters
LGBTIQ+ Family Matters is about working respectfully with LGBTIQ+ people and their family members to promote and sustain relational health.
Welcome to the Bouverie Centre's Family Matters training, produced in collaboration with Thorne Harbour Health. In this course you will be introduced to:
- Working respectfully with LGBTIQ+ people and their families
- Engaging LGBTIQ+ people and their families at an organisational level
- Conducting successful family meetings with LGBTIQ+ people and their families.
This course consists of four content modules. Each module contains a number of topics, and each module builds upon the previous one, so you need to complete them sequentially.
- Module 1 - Introduction, course rationale and underlying research
- Module 2 - Working in a culturally safe way with LGBTIQ+ individuals
- Module 3 - Working in a culturally safe way with an LGBTIQ+ individual’s family members
- Module 4 - Family work with an LGBTIQ+ lens.
Introductory offer of AUD$176 (incl. GST). Expires end October 2022.
Regular price AUD$198 (incl. GST).
This course takes approximately four hours to complete. You can leave the course at any time and your progress will be saved.
What does this include
Once you receive your login details, you will have three months' access to the course and resources.