Interventions and solutions
By generating knowledge and testing outcomes at scale, our research contributes to developing interventions and finding novel solutions that will better sustain nature and people in landscapes of today and the future. Our research informs:
- Practice change; changes in land management or land use that enhance and maintain nature in multi-use landscapes.
- Landscape planning; that identifies spatial patterns and key features for resilient landscapes.
- New approaches; for connecting people with nature, and increasing awareness and adoption of sustainable practices.
- Advances in technology; to improve ways to monitor biodiversity and landscape change.
- Financial incentives; based on economic valuation of natural capital, biodiversity and ecosystem services
Indirect biological control for an invasive ant.
A boon for agriculture, biodiversity and ecosystem processes?
Effectiveness of organic compost and timed grazing.
Implications for seed sourcing.