Milton Whiting Memorial Scholarship
Status: Opening Date: 13/02/2017 Closing Date: 10/03/2017
The Milton Whiting Memorial Scholarship has been established by Mallee Family Care in recognition of Mr Milton Whiting, OAM, of his significant contribution and service to Mallee Family Care and his long standing involvement with La Trobe University.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, you must be:
- be an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen, Australian Permanent Resident or the holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian Visa;
- be enrolled fulltime in the third year of the Bachelor of Human Services and Master of Social Work degree at La Trobe's Mildura Campus in 2017;
- be experiencing financial hardship
The recipient of the bursary shall be selected by the University on the basis of:
- an application form addressing the eligibility criteria;
- a personal statement describing student's level of financial and capacity;
- student's desire to work in the Mallee region, as evidenced through their future work plans outlined in the application;
- a confidential statement of support from a responsible person.
Current third year undergraduates
How are successful applicants selected?
- Financial disadvantage
How can I apply
Applications are now closed.
Who to contact for further information