Bendigo Oral Health and Dentistry Society Bursary - Oral Health
Who is it for?
2nd year undergraduates
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
This bursary is administered by the Bendigo Tertiary Education Anniversary Foundation (BTEAF) and was established by the Bendigo Oral Health and Dentistry Society (BOHDS) at the Bendigo Campus of La Trobe University.
The bursary is awarded to support Second Year Bachelor of Oral Health students to help them financially with their summer semester elective at the beginning of their Third Year.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be enrolled in their Second Year in the Bachelor of Oral Health
- Be a current Bendigo Oral Health and Dentistry Society (BOHDS) member since the first year of their course
- Have satisfactorily completed all subjects in their course to date of application.
BOHDS Committee members are eligible to apply but should declare their association with BOHDS on the application form.
Please note: applicants intending to apply for this bursary may not concurrently hold a scholarship or award offered by La Trobe University at the date of application.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Demonstration of how they have contributed to the wider community in oral health promotion
- Demonstration on how the bursary will help to alleviate individual financial difficulties
How to apply
To apply, please complete the application form [PDF 303KB] and return by the closing date.
Who to contact for further information
Bendigo Tertiary Education Anniversary Foundation, email@example.com