Skip to content
- Michelle Bassett – 'Wildfire, mammals and their habitats in a
fire-prone forest ecosystem'
- Evelyn Chia – 'Wildfire, landscape heterogeneity and fauna
in fire-prone forests'
- Anna Flanagan-Moodie – 'Effect of prescribed fire on the
Yellow-footed Antechinus (Antechinus flavipes) in box-ironbark forests'
- Mark Hall – 'The role
of vegetated linear networks for fauna conservation in agricultural landscapes'
- Cara Brammar – 'Rapidly shifting landscapes: rural land-use
change and bird communities in the Western Strzelecki Ranges, Victoria'
- Alex Maisey – 'Landscape ecology of the Superb Lyrebird (Menura novaehollandiae): an ecosystem engineer in forests of
- Jess Lawton – 'Conservation biology of the Brush-tailed
Phascogale (Phascogale tapoatafa)'