Tracey Banivanua Mar Scholarship
for one year
Who is it for?
3rd year undergraduates, Honours
Where is it available?
Melbourne, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, City, Mildura, Shepparton
How is it paid?
$3000 per semester
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or New Zealand citizen
- be enrolled in your third/final year of a Bachelor of Arts (or associated double degree) in Semester 1 2020 or
- be enrolled in the Bachelor of Arts with Honours in Semester 1 2021
- be Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander and/or Pacific Island descent
- have achieved a Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 65 or above
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- application form addressing the eligibility criteria
- personal statement demonstrating future goals and ambitions and how the benefits of the scholarship
- academic record
How to applyPlease submit the online application form.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com