Regional Benefits Program
An ATAR of 80 - 94.95 will guarantee you an automatic scholarship of $2000 annually. An ATAR of 95+ will guarantee you an automatic scholarship of $5000 annually.
Who is it for?
Where is it available?
Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Mildura, Shepparton
How is it paid?
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- have completed Years 11 and 12 at a school in an area classified by the Australian Standard Geographical Classification Remoteness Area (ASGC-RA) as RA2 to RA5
- have completed year 12 within the last 3 years with no more than 2 gap years
- have applied for La Trobe University course via VTAC/UAC (or state equivalent) between August 2019 and February 2020 to commence in 2020
- have scored an ATAR of 80 or higher (85 for physio and dentistry) - not including adjustment factors
- have met all the subject-specific prerequisites and enrol at one of La Trobe's regional campuses.
Min ATAR Required*
Work Integrated Learning (WIL)
Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Medical)
Bachelor of Dental Science (Honours)
ATAR Adjustments available for regional students* see more
scholarships available for International short-term programs**
Bachelor of Applied Science and Master of Physiotherapy Practice
All other courses at regional campuses
*Guaranteed place subject to meeting ALL course requirements
**Overseas study must first be available and approved as credit in your study plan
Please note: An ATAR of 85 is required to access the Regional Benefits program for the Bachelor of Applied Science and Master of Physiotherapy Practice and Bachelor of Health Sciences in Dentistry/Master of Dentistry
How to apply
There is no application process for this scholarship.
To be automatically considered you must list a regional La Trobe University course on your VTAC/UAC (or state equivalent) course preference list and achieve a minimum ATAR of 80.
Offers will be made via email from mid-December.
The Terms and Conditions of the scholarship will be clearly stated in the offer email.
Scholarship offers cannot be deferred.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org