Flo Robinson Memorial Education Bursary
Who is it for?
3rd year undergraduates, Postgraduate coursework, 4th year undergraduates, 2nd year undergraduates, 5th year undergraduates, Australian Citizen
Where is it available?
This bursary is administered by the Bendigo Tertiary Education Anniversary Foundation and was established from an initial donation by the late Miss Flo Robinson, a former Principal of Kangaroo Flat Primary School. The bursary is awarded to support female students from regional Victoria enrolled into Bachelor of Education (Primary) or Bachelor of Early Childhood and Primary Education or Master of Special Education, at the Bendigo Campus in 2021. There are three bursaries available:
- One for second year students
- One for third year students
- One for fourth or postgraduate year students.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be an Australian citizen
- Be enrolled in the second, third or fourth year of the Bachelor of Education (Primary) or the Bachelor of Early Childhood and Primary Education OR the Master of Special Education at the Bendigo Campus in 2021.
- Be a female who had turned 21 by 1 January in the year they first enrolled into their course
- Be residing in Regional Victoria
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Quality of response supplied within the personal statement that indicates why you have chosen to study Education, and how you will use the bursary to assist your studies.
Recipient obligationsThe successful applicant will allow their name to be published as the recipient of the Bursary and will agree to attend the Bendigo Prize Ceremony in 2021.
How to apply
Applications have now closed.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com