Bendigo Oral Health and Dentistry Society Bursary - Dentistry
Who is it for?
3rd year undergraduates, 4th year undergraduates, 5th year undergraduates
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be enrolled as a fourth year student in the Bachelor of Health Sciences in Dentistry/Master of Dentistry
- Be a current Bendigo Oral Health and Dentistry Society (BOHDS) member and have been a member since the first year of their course
- Have satisfactorily completed all subjects in their course to date of application
BOHDS Committee members are eligible to apply but should declare their association with BOHDS on the application form.
Please note: applicants intending to apply for this bursary may not concurrently hold a scholarship or award offered by La Trobe University at the date of application.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Demonstration of how they have contributed to the wider community in oral health promotion
- Demonstration of how the bursary will help to alleviate individual financial difficulties in relation to their clinical placement
How to apply
To apply, please complete the application form [PDF 214KB] and return by the closing date.
Who to contact for further information
Bendigo Tertiary Education Anniversary Foundation, firstname.lastname@example.org