- All Day Care waitlist application
- Sessional Care waitlist application
- Autism Specific Early Learning and Care Centre application
NO JAB NO PLAY
Under the new 'No Jab, No Play' State Government legislation, before enrolling a child, parents/carers have to provide the service with an immunisation status certificate that shows their child is :
- immunised for their age OR
- a vaccination catch-up program OR
- unable to be fully immunised for medical reasons.
'Conscientious objection' is not an exemption under the 'No Jab No Play' legislation.
The State Government web site provides more detail on 'No Jab No Play'