About our Centre
Our team delivers high-quality early education and care for families who work and study at La Trobe University, Bundoora campus, and for our local communities.
We offer early education and care for families who work and study at La Trobe University, Bundoora campus, and for our local communities.
Our centre is rated as exceeding the National Quality Standard in all seven areas, which include:
- educational program and practice
- children's health and safety
- physical environment
- staffing arrangements
- relationships with children
- collaborative partnerships with families
- communities and governance and leadership.
More information about our rating can be found on the Child Care Finder website.
Our service is highly regarded for our high-quality early education and care, training programs and early intervention for autistic children in early education settings.
We offer early education and care for children between the ages of six weeks to six years and have multiple programs to support our community, including; three-to-four-year-old kindergarten, all-day care, sessional care and the Autism Specific Early Learning and Care Centre (ASELCC).
We are open 7.30 am-6.15 pm Monday to Friday, and are closed:
- the first two weeks of January
- some public holidays
- from approximately 23 December (varies each year by one-to-two days).
For more information, please contact us.