The Regional Reward
Stay near. Go far.
Study at one of our regional campuses and take advantage of living, studying and working in regional Victoria (conditions apply).
What is the Regional Reward?
Under the Regional Rewards program, all undergraduate students who enrol and complete their degree at one of our regional campuses will be entitled to:
- Work Integrated Learning – students will have the opportunity to participate in a work placement program in the second or third year of their degree.
- A Student Exchange Mobility Grant for overseas study – all regional campus students that are eligible for international exchange are guaranteed to receive a Student Mobility Grant of at least $1000 for a semester overseas. Smaller scholarships are also available for shorter international programs.
Choose your course
Study one of the following courses to take advantage of the Regional Reward:
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Business (Event Management/Marketing)
- Bachelor of Business (Sport Development and Management)
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (Creative and Professional Writing, Screen Sound and Performance)
- Bachelor of Creative Arts (Fine Art, Graphic Design, Photography)
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Early Learning
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Educational Studies
- Bachelor of Exercise Science
- Bachelor of Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Information Technology (Professional)
- Bachelor of Nursing (Enrolled Nurse Entry)
- Bachelor of Nursing (Graduate Entry)
- Bachelor of Nursing (Pre-registration)
- Bachelor of Oral Health Science
- Bachelor of Outdoor Education
- Bachelor of Outdoor Recreation Education
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours)
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Public Health Promotion
- Bachelor of Science and Society
- Bachelor of Urban, Rural and Environmental Planning
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Honours)/Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Paramedic Practice/Bachelor of Public Health Promotion
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Applied Science/Master of Occupational Therapy Practice
- Bachelor of Applied Science/Master of Physiotherapy Practice
- Bachelor of Applied Science/Master of Speech Pathology
- Bachelor of Exercise Science/Master of Exercise Physiology
- Bachelor of Health Sciences in Dentistry/Master of Dentistry
- Bachelor of Human Services/Master of Social Work
Learn more about our regional campuses
Terms and conditions
International students who are enrolled in a course where Work Integrated Learning is not a compulsory component will need to speak to the La Trobe International Student Office to see if they are eligible to participate.
Call (03) 9479 1199 or visit International Student Services.
Work preparation program
Students who choose to participate in Work Integrated Learning (WIL) are required to successfully complete a work preparation program. In some courses a weighted average mark may apply to secure entry to a WIL subject.