The following information is provided to assist students with University insurances.
- Field trip/excursion insurance
- Homestay families
- Insurance policies to protect students
- Motor vehicle
- Overseas travel procedures
- Student personal accident insurance
Ambulance Costs (Out of Pocket Expenses – Up to $13000 of cover subject to a $100 excess) under La Trobe’s Group Personal Accident Policy (93112602) for Students suffering an Accidental Bodily Injury and shall only apply whilst on Campus and/or engaged in University / Course / Sport / Club related activities and/or practical placement or community placement activities and/or voluntary work and/or unpaid work placement undertaken with the knowledge and consent of the University including Your necessary direct travel to and from such activities within Australia and overseas.
Outside of La Trobe approved activities or placement, you may wish to take out Ambulance Victoria Membership through https://www.ambulance.vic.gov.au/membership/ or call 1800 64 84 84
- Career Ready Internship Placement Form
- Student Travel form
- Equipment Loan/Hire Agreement form
- Student Personal Injury claim form
- Personal Accident & Sickness policy wording & schedule
To obtain any information in an alternate format please contact the Insurance Office. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 61 3 9479 1238.