Whether you’re starting your first degree or looking to start a new career, we offer a number of online undergraduate courses taught in conjunction with our partner Institutions to get your career started in business, commerce or health.
- Bachelor of Applied Business
- Bachelor of Applied Business (Management)
- Bachelor of Applied Business (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Applied Cloud Technology
- Bachelor of Applied Information Technology
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education
- Bachelor of Food and Nutrition
With an ever-changing job market, the key to success and job security is simple – develop your skill set or risk being left behind. By taking charge of your professional development, not only will you increase your future employability, it will also allow you to adapt to roles and industries as they evolve.
- Graduate Certificate in Disability Practice
- Graduate Certificate in Health Data Integrity and Auditing
- Graduate Certificate in Health Promoting Palliative Care
- Graduate Certificate in Occupational Health, Safety and Ergonomics
Tertiary Preparation Program
Whether you’re looking to start your first degree or looking to go back to university study, our Tertiary Preparation Program is a six-month course designed to prepare you for further tertiary education.