How to apply: online undergraduate courses
Our online courses are designed to be flexible. Learn in your own time and space, and interact with your lecturers and research supervisors via online platforms.
Online study can support you if you're:
- fitting in study around family, work, or other commitments
- based in a regional or remote location.
Who is this information for?
Keep reading if you’re:
- a domestic student applying for an online course
- an offshore student applying to study an online course outside Australia.
Ensure your application is submitted in time
Some courses start earlier than the standard semester, term or study period date. Applications for these courses close one week before the course commences.
Applying for an online course
La Trobe Undergraduate Certificates
Apply direct if you’re applying for:
Undergraduate Certificate in Science
Undergraduate Certificate in Information Technology
Undergraduate Certificate in Health Science
Applied business, cloud technology and IT courses
Apply through our partner Didasko if you’re applying for:
- Bachelor of Applied Business
- Bachelor of Applied Business (Management)
- Bachelor of Applied Business (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Applied Cloud Technology
- Bachelor of Applied Information Technology
Food and nutrition courses
Apply through our partner Open Universities Australia’s website, if you’re applying for:
- Bachelor of Food and Nutrition
Undergraduate Certificate in Food and Nutrition
Early learning courses
If you’re applying for:
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education,
apply through your relevant TAFE partner site:
I’m living overseas and want to study online outside Australia
You can apply for our online courses the same way as a domestic applicant and study in the comfort of your home.
If you’re applying for only one undergraduate course at La Trobe, you can apply direct to La Trobe.
If you are applying for more than one course or an undergraduate course at more than one institution, you must apply via the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC).