How to apply: online undergraduate courses
Our online courses are designed to be flexible. Learn in your own time and space, and interact with your lecturers and research supervisors via online platforms.
Online study can support your if you're:
- fitting in study around family, work, or other commitments
- based in a regional or remote location.
Who is this information for?
Keep reading if you’re:
- a domestic students applying for an online course
- an international student applying to study an online course outside Australia.
How to apply
Business, Cloud Technology and I.T. courses
Apply through our partner Didasko if you’re applying for:
- Bachelor of Applied Business
- Bachelor of Applied Business (Management)
- Bachelor of Applied Business (Marketing)
- Bachelor of Applied Cloud Technology
- Bachelor of Applied Information Technology
Food and nutrition courses
Apply through our partner Open Universities Australia’s website, if you’re applying for:
- Bachelor of Food and Nutrition
Early learning courses
If you’re applying for:
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education,
apply through your relevant TAFE partner site:
I’m an international applicant wanting to study outside Australia
You can apply for our online courses the same way as a domestic applicant and study in the comfort of your home.
If you’re applying for only one undergraduate course at La Trobe, you can apply direct to La Trobe.
If you are applying for more than one course or an undergraduate course at more than one institution, you must apply via the Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC).