We have created a monthly communication with research information and opportunities which can get sent direct to your inbox. A copy of the latest edition can be found here.
Please use this link if you would like to subscribe
Welcome to the La Trobe April Research Bulletin, in this edition we share with you the La Trobe researcher who won the Premiers Award, as well as the Excellence in Health Research and Translation Awards, the agreement between La Trobe University and Manchester Metropolitan University, an deadline for contracts signing, updates from the Ethics, Integrity and Biosafety team and the Grants team, as well as Research Infrastructure and the Research Focus Areas, a call out for Cohort 4 from the La Trobe Accelerator Program and an opportunity for the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Scientest Travelling Research Award.
- La Trobe Researcher Wins Premier's Award
- Execellence in Helath Research Translation Awards
- La Trobe University Manchester Metropolitan University collaborative agreement
- Contracts signing deadline
- Ethics, Integrity and Biosafety team update
- Grants team update
- La Trobe Accelerator Program Cohort 4 Call Out
- Research Infrastructure update
- Research Focus Areas update
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Scientist Travelling Researcher Award