Postgraduate Group Supervision
The Bouverie Centre is pleased to offer Group Supervision for Master of Clinical Family Therapy graduates.
These sessions are designed to support continued learning and development post-training in a small group context.
What we offer:
- 10 x 2-hour supervision sessions (up to 6 participants).
- Closed groups.
- Completion of 20 post-training supervision hours for AAFT registration.
- A structured supervision process to maximise learning.
- Facilitated by experienced Family Therapy Supervisors.
The supervision groups are part of Bouverie’s Postgraduate Enrichment Program aimed at building a rich and vibrant learning community for Family Therapy Masters graduates.
Please contact Nella Charles at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
The Postgraduate Group Supervision Package has been designed for clinicians who have completed a Master of Clinical Family Therapy to further learning and development in family therapy.
AAFT Accredited Group Supervision
In line with AAFT guidelines for accreditation as a Family Therapist, groups of 5-6 members will meet for 10 x 2-hour sessions over a period of 12-months.
At the completion of the program, members who submit the required Clinical and Supervision Logs can claim 20-hours of supervision towards the Supervision hours required for registration as a Family Therapist with AAFT. Therapists already registered with AAFT are also welcome to apply. To maximise continuity and quality of learning, the groups once formed, will remain closed. Group members are expected to commit to attending all sessions to promote an environment of group trust, mutual support, and learning. We will endeavour to meet preferences for group membership as best we can.
Complimentary Enrichment Activities
As part of the Group Supervision Package, members will receive complimentary access to:
- Monthly family therapy research updates from The Bouverie Centre’s Research Team, for a period of 12-months.
- Bi-monthly online Q & A Community of Practice Sessions.
- One of our self-paced online courses (up to 7 CPD points) or receive a 50% discount on our longer courses.
The course must be commenced within 12-months of starting Group Supervision and completed within a 3-month period. See the options below to choose.
Members can select one complimentary course from the following options:
- Single Session Family Consultation (5 CPD points).
- Single Session Thinking (SST) (7 CPD points).
- SST- Families, Child and Youth (5 CPD points).
- No Bullshit Therapy (7 CPD points).
- LGBTIQ+ Family Matters (4 CPD points).
- Mini MERTIL (2 CPD points).
Members can access a 50% discount on the following courses:
- Family Therapy Foundations (14 CPD points).
- MERTIL My Early Relational Trauma Informed Learning (12 CPD points).
Total cost: $1320 incl. GST ($60 per person, per hour)
Pay in full or in 3-installments of $440 incl. GST
Please click https://bit.ly/BCPOSTGRADSUPER to register your interest!