Find items on the shelf
To find an item on the shelf, you need the item call number. The same titles will usually have different call numbers in different campus libraries.
- Search for your item using Library Search.
- Take note of the item location and call number.
- Click 'Get It' to view additional locations.
- The item call number will tell you where to look on the shelves.
- You need the whole call number e.g. 152.334 A244 or 152.334 ZEL.
The call number is based on the Dewey Decimal Classification which groups items by subject so you can browse the shelves for other items relevant to your subject.
- Check your library floorplan to locate the item.