My Account login details
What are my login details?
La Trobe University students
To access My Account and online Library resources, you'll need your LTU username and password. You don't need to include @students.ltu.edu.au as part of your username.
La Trobe University staff
To access My Account and online Library resources, you'll need your active directory username and password. You don't need to include @ltu.edu.au as part of your username.
You'll need to use your student/staff/Library ID and password created for you when you first joined the Library. You can use these to access My Account if you're a:
- Wodonga TAFE member
- community member (e.g. alumni, CAVAL, ULANZ)
- La Trobe College staff or student.
What is your student/staff/Library ID?
't' followed by the student/staff number on your TAFE card.
LTU barcode on your CAVAL card – omit letters & spaces
La Trobe College, ULA and community borrowers:
La Trobe University ID number on the front of your Library card
The first eight digits of your Alumni number or 'A' followed by your former student/staff number
Forgotten your password?
If you forget your password you can reset from the Other borrower login.
What is My Account?
You can see your Library record by logging into My Account.
My Account allows you to:
- view and renew any items you have currently borrowed
- check on the status of any item requests
- cancel item requests if you no longer require them
- view a list of your overdue items and fines
- view your borrowing history and messages from the Library.
Save search queries and set alerts
You can save a search result and be alerted by email whenever a new item matching that search criteria is added to the collection.
- Login to My Account, perform a search and click the 'Save Query' link at the top of the results list. You can also select to turn on email notification alert for your query.
- Select the pin icon at the top of the page to go to My Favorites, then select 'Saved Searches'. A list of the different searches you have saved will display.
- You can delete saved searches by selecting the unpin icon.
Save search items
You can save individual search items to My Favorites and print, email or export the items to a program such as EndNote.
- Log in to My Account, perform a search and then click the pin icon to the right of the record.
- Click 'My Favorites'. A list of your saved search items will display.
- You can then email, print or export your search items. Other options include adding labels to group your selections.