Link library resources in LMS
You can add permanent links to library resources in your Learning Management System (LMS) unit.
Link to an individual item
- From the library home page, click on the Library Search tab to search by keyword or title.
- Click on the Details link for the item you would like to link to.
- Click on the Actions drop down and select Permalink.
- Copy the URL in the permalink.
- Paste the shortcut into your webpage, Word document or LMS*.
Link to a reading list
- Click on the Reading lists link, found at the centre of the Search tab area on the library home page.
- Search for your subject by:
- Entering your subject code into the search box.
- Entering your subject title into the search box.
- Click on your subject from the results, you should now see the reading list.
- Copy the URL from your webpage, into a Word document or LMS.
Link to an Expert Help Guide
- Search for the Subject Guide under the library Expert Help Guides.
- Copy the URL from the address bar.
- Paste the URL into your webpage, Word document or LMS*.
* The Reading List for your subject will be placed in the ‘Library & Study Resources’ block in the LMS automatically. Your Senior Learning Advisor can assist you to include an Expert Help Guide in the ‘Library & Study Resources’ block in the LMS.