Databases gather articles from journals, magazines, newspapers and books. Most library databases gather items for a specific subject.
You don't know which database to use
- Click on the Databases tab on the library home page.
- Select your subject under the faculty headings from the subject area list.
- Hover over each database name for a description of what the database covers to help you choose.
You know the database you need
- Click on the Databases tab
- Use the A-Z list and click on the first letter of your selected database.
- Click on the information icon for a description of what the database covers to help you choose.
Click on the "Database access for alumni" link to see a list of databases that can be used by you.