Databases gather articles from journals, magazines, newspapers and books. Most library databases gather items for a specific subject.
If you don't know which database to use
- Click on the 'Databases' tab on the Library home page.
- Select your subject under the faculty headings from the subject area list.
- Hover over each database name for a description of what the database covers.
If you know the database you need
- Click on the 'Databases' tab
- Use the A-Z list and click on the first letter of your selected database.
- Click on the information icon for a description of what the database covers.
Click on the 'Database access for alumni' link to see a list of databases you can use.