Ebooks: Find and download
The library has an extensive range of electronic books for you to discover and use anytime and anywhere.
You can find eBook titles through Library Search or from the A-Z database list for specific eBook collections.
EBooks can’t be downloaded to a computer on campus, but most can be downloaded to your own PC, laptop, tablet or phone to read offline.
Tips for using our eBooks
- Found a title you want to access? Use your La Trobe University username and password when prompted
- Read online if you are accessing an eBook through a computer on campus
- You don’t need a special device to read an eBook but you may need special software:
- PCs and laptops will need Adobe Digital Editions and an Adobe ID
- For mobile devices we recommend Bluefire reader (a free eBook reader) and you will need an Adobe ID.
For more details on using eBooks see our Expert help guide