eBooks: Find and download
We have an extensive range of electronic books for use.
You can find eBook titles through Library Search or from the A-Z database list for specific eBook collections.
eBooks can’t be downloaded to a computer on campus, but most can be downloaded to your own PC, laptop, tablet or phone to read offline.
Tips for using eBooks
- Found a title you want to access? Use your LTU username and password when prompted
- If you're accessing an eBook through a computer on campus, you can only read it online
- You don’t need a special device to read an eBook but you may need special software:
- PCs and laptops will need Adobe Digital Editions and an Adobe ID
- For mobile devices, we recommend Bluefire reader (a free eBook reader) and you will need an Adobe ID.
For more details on using eBooks see our Expert help guide.