Renew my loan
Our system automatically renews eligible items a few days before they're due, but you can also renew items yourself.
How do I renew my loans?
- Use My Account to renew your loans online
- Enter your login details and click 'Login'
- Select individual items you want to renew or choose 'Renew All':
If the item has successfully renewed, the new due date will be shown. If the item cannot be renewed, you must return it to the Library by the due date.
You can also renew items at the Inquiry/Loans Desk with your student or staff card or by telephone. Remember to record the new due date.
What items can I renew?
All items can be renewed except the following:
- items requested by another borrower
- short term loan items i.e. marked as 24 hour, three or seven day loan
- items from the Reserve Collection
- items from Serials Collection i.e. journals, newspapers, government publications.
Document Delivery items
You can renew items borrowed via the Document Delivery Service via phone or email.
You might also be interested in…