Printing, copying and scanning
You can use MyPrint for printing, photocopying and scanning in the Library.
Paying for printing and photocopying
La Trobe students and staff
Your La Trobe student or staff card gives you access to MyPrint. You can pay for printing by adding credit online to your card.
Visitors and CAVAL users
You will need to purchase a $2 rechargeable (non-refundable) card from a Transact Card dispensing and reload machine. This will have enough credit to copy three A4 sheets.
- At the Melbourne campus, you can print from the guest computers located near the Inquiry Desk.
- At Bendigo ask library staff for assistance.
- At Albury-Wodonga you can print from any computer by logging in as a guest.
- Visitors to other campus libraries are unable to print from a computer.
Cost of printing and photocopying
|Type of print||Cost|
|Black and white A4 single-sided||$0.09|
|Black and white A4 double-sided||$0.17|
|Black and white A3 single-sided||$0.14|
|Black and white A3 double-sided||$0.26|
|Colour A4 single-sided||$0.42|
|Colour A4 double-sided||$0.84|
|Colour A3 single-sided||$0.77|
|Colour A3 double-sided||$1.54|
|Black & White A1 or A2 single-sided||$2.00|
|Colour A1 or A2 single-sided||$10.00|
How to print
You can print from any Library computer and collect your printing from any printer.
To print from most applications:
- Select printer FindMe-BW or FindMe-Colour
- Select printer Large-Format-BW or Large-Format-Colour
- To add the large format printer queue and/or drivers to your machine, check the staff [PDF 497KB] or student [PDF 497KB] instructions.
For more information, check the Printing, Help and Support webpage.