Printing, copying and scanning
Your printing, photocopying and scanning can be managed with MyPrint:
Pay for printing and photocopying
La Trobe students and staff
La Trobe College Australia students and staff
Visitors and CAVAL users
You will need to purchase a $2 rechargeable (non-refundable) card from a Transact Card dispensing and reload machine. This will have enough credit to copy three A4 sheets.
- At the Melbourne campus, you can print from the guest computers located near the Inquiry Desk.
- At Bendigo ask library staff for assistance.
- At Albury-Wodonga you can print from any computer by logging in as a guest.
- Visitors to other campus libraries are unable to print from a computer.
Cost of printing and photocopying
|Type of print||Cost|
|Black and white A4 single-sided||$0.09|
|Black and white A4 double-sided||$0.17|
|Black and white A3 single-sided||$0.14|
|Black and white A3 double-sided||$0.26|
|Colour A4 single-sided||$0.42|
|Colour A4 double-sided||$0.84|
|Colour A3 single-sided||$0.77|
|Colour A3 double-sided||$1.54|
How to print / Getting help
Printing is available from all computers in the library. You can collect your printing from any of the printers:
- To print from most applications, select printer FindMe-BW or FindMe-Colour