The Genomics Platform has three staff who are guided by a director and steering committee.
- Project consultations:
- General enquiries
- Genomics Platform: firstname.lastname@example.org
A number of senior researchers of La Trobe University guide the directions taken by the platform:
- Jim Whelan (Chair)
- Christopher Adda
- Mike Clarke
- Ashley Franks
- Warwick Grant
- Andy Hill
- Susan Hoebee
- Mathew Lewsey
- Andrew Robinson
- Brian Smith
- Emma Curtis-Bramwell (Secretariat)
Director - Professor Jim Whelan
Professor Jim Whelan runs the Genomics Platform under the guidance of the Genomics Platform Steering Committee.
Bioinformatician - Andrew Robinson
- General Bioinformatics Advice: Software usage, Basic QC, Read-mapping, variant calling
- Data Processing: Scripting, Parallel Computing etc
- Bio-Computing: CLC Genomics, High-Performance Computing (LIMS-HPC)
- Software Install: Software packages on LIMS-HPC
Bioinformatician - Yinan Wang
- Differential Expression: RNA-Seq/transcriptomics, Microarray
- Analysis: Go term/pathway, Gene set testing, ChIP-Seq, Variant Calling, etc.
- General Bioinformatics Advice: R (Statistics) etc.
Research Officer - Asha Haslem
- Sample preparation: Advice, training and service