The Genomics Platform has three staff who are guided by a director and steering committee.
- Project consultations:
- General enquiries
- Genomics Platform: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director - Dr Mathew Lewsey
Dr Mat Lewsey runs the Genomics Platform under the guidance of the Genomics Platform Steering Committee.
Scientific Programmer - Andrew Robinson
- General Bioinformatics Advice: Software usage, Basic QC, Read-mapping, variant calling
- Data Processing: Scripting, Parallel Computing etc
- Bio-Computing: CLC Genomics, High-Performance Computing (LIMS-HPC)
- Software Install: Software packages on LIMS-HPC
- Differential Expression: RNA-Seq/transcriptomics, Microarray
- Analysis: Go term/pathway, Gene set testing, ChIP-Seq, Variant Calling, etc.
- General Bioinformatics Advice: R (Statistics) etc.
Research Officer - Asha Haslem
- Sample preparation: Advice, training and service