Sydney Campus update
Apply direct for our next intake:
Thinking about studying Business, Information Technology or Health Science?
La Trobe University is:
- Ranked in the TOP 1.3% of universities worldwide by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019
- Rated 'well above world standard' in 19 fields of research including Statistics, Biological Sciences, Nursing and Other Medical and Health Sciences by 2015-2016 ERA Report.
- Internationally renowned with a global network of over 200,000 alumni
How do you apply?
If you are an Australian Citizen or have Permanent Residency, then you can apply direct.
- Find the course you wish to study at our Sydney Campus
- Check you meet any entry requirements
- Start your direct application
- Upload all required documents including ATAR advice, HSC results from NESA, proof of citizenship (passport) and current Resume if a non-recent school leaver.
- Wait for your Letter of Offer
If you have any questions, please contact us on +61 2 9397 7600, or ask a question online.
What courses are available?
- Diploma of Business (No ATAR required)
- Diploma of Information Technology (No ATAR required)
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Health Sciences (Medical Classification)/Bachelor of Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of International Business
- Master of International Business
- Master of Management (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Master of Management (Project Management)
- Master of Professional Accounting