Sydney Campus update
Apply direct for our next intake:
Thinking about studying Business, Information Technology or Health Science?
You can still apply direct for Semester 1, 2019 and begin your course at La Trobe University Sydney Campus in March 2019.
La Trobe University is:
- Ranked in the TOP 1.3% of universities worldwide by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019
- Rated 'well above world standard' in 19 fields of research including Statistics, Biological Sciences, Nursing and Other Medical and Health Sciences by 2015-2016 ERA Report.
- Internationally renowned with a global network of over 200,000 alumni
How do you apply?
If you are an Australian Citizen or have Permanent Residency, then you can apply direct.
- Find the course you wish to study at our Sydney Campus
- Check you meet any entry requirements
- Start your direct application
- Upload all required documents including ATAR advice, HSC results from NESA, proof of citizenship (passport) and current Resume if a non-recent school leaver.
- Wait for your Letter of Offer
If you have any questions, please contact us on +61 2 9397 7600, or ask a question online.
What courses are available?
- Diploma of Business (No ATAR required)
- Diploma of Information Technology (No ATAR required)
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Health Sciences (Medical Classification)/Bachelor of Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of International Business
- Master of International Business
- Master of Management (Innovation and Entrepreneurship)
- Master of Management (Project Management)
- Master of Professional Accounting