About the Centre
We are a world-leading collaborative centre for sport and exercise medicine research. Our research impacts on policy, clinical practice, activity participation, and health and well-being both here in Australia and internationally.
La Trobe Sport and Exercise Medicine Research Centre strongly advocates sport and exercise medicine, physical activity, health and well-being for all. We are determined to translate our research findings to key stake holders including the international research community, health practitioners, and the general public.
- Conduct world-class research in sport and exercise medicine
- Disseminate sport and exercise medicine research
- Foster sport and exercise medicine research training at La Trobe University
- Translate sport and exercise medicine research into policy
- Develop an international profile through collaboration and exchange
Our internationally renowned research team provides excellent research training and mentoring for researchers at all stages of their research career. Read more about our research projects and how to apply for research.