Mason Family Trust Travel Support Bursary
Who is it for?
3rd year undergraduates, Honours, Future postgraduate coursework, Postgraduate coursework, 4th year undergraduates, 5th year undergraduates
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
The Mason Family Trust Travel Support Bursary is administered by La Trobe University and was established from a donation by the Mason Family Trust of which Equity Trustees Limited is the current trustee.The Travel Support Bursary is awarded to assist full time final year undergraduate or postgraduate students enrolled at the Bendigo campus in the College of Arts, Social Science and Commerce who are pursuing studies in Arts and Communications, Visual Arts or Art Education to assist with course related travel expenses.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a full time final year undergraduate or postgraduate student enrolled at the Bendigo campus in the College of Arts, Social Science and Commerce pursuing studies in Arts and Communications, Visual Arts or Art Education.
- Be enrolled as a Commonwealth Supported or Domestic Fee paying student.
- Have a permanent postcode in regional or rural Australia at the time of initial enrolment in the course (according to the Australian Standard Geographical Classification System).
- Outline how the bursary will be used to fund any travel relevant to the course of study. This includes but is not limited to research, conference attendance, practicum or internships.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Demonstration of how the travel support bursary will be used in assisting and facilitating course-related travel expenses.
- Explanation of how the travel support bursary and course-related travel will assist with their ability to participate in their course.
- Provision of evidence of their engagement in academic and/or student life, community and/or practice/career path.
- Provision of any relevant supporting information/documentation - such as a photography folio, assignment and/or research report.
How to applyTo apply for this bursary, please complete the application form and return by the closing date.
Who to contact for further information
Student Administration, Bendigo, Ben-StudentAdmin@latrobe.edu.au