Supervisor's absence

If your supervisor is on leave or away from your campus for an extended period of time (2 months for masters and 3 months for doctorates) you may need to change supervisors. It may be that your Co-supervisor will be your Principal Supervisor for that time or your may keep in touch with your supervisor by email, phone and other computer systems.

If the arrangements are not working or are inadequate in any way raise the problems with your supervisor and, if necessary, your Graduate Research Coordinator and School's Director of Graduate Research.

Download the Application to Vary Supervisor Details