Online event: Master of Digital Health Webinar
La Trobe's Master of Digital Health has been designed to provide you with a set of specialised knowledge and interdisciplinary skills that make you employment ready in a rapidly changing health environment. Join our webinar to learn more about this exciting program.
- Thursday 28 May 2020 06:00 pm until Thursday 28 May 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Kevin Yap
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Healthcare companies and organisations need professionals with the skills and expertise to understand, utilise and adapt data, technology and health services in a rapidly changing digital health environment. Pursue your passion and develop solutions to real-word problems with either a research or industry project
Join this webinar to hear directly from course coordinator Dr Kevin Yap about the course content, early exit options and career outcomes. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
This course can be studied at our Melbourne Campus.
The webinar can only be attended via the Zoom web link provided.
La Trobe University, Melbourne Campus
Other events by type
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions: Applications 101
13th Apr 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 13 April 2021
13th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Master of Nursing (Acute Care) webinar
13th Apr 2021 4:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 14 April 2021
14th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 15 April 2021
15th Apr 2021 3:30pm