Master of Digital Health webinar
Pursue your passion and develop solutions to real-world problems. La Trobe's Master of Digital Health has been designed to make you employment ready in a rapidly changing health environment. Join our webinar to learn more about this exciting program.
- Thursday 26 May 2022 06:00 pm until Thursday 26 May 2022 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Urooj Raza Khan
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Digital innovation is transforming our lives. Finance, manufacturing, retail and automotive industries have been revolutionised by artificial intelligence, big data and the Internet of Things – healthcare is next. Electronic health records, real-time data harvesting, wearable devices and mHealth apps are just some of the new digital health technologies driving improvements to strained healthcare systems.
Demand for professionals who can design, develop, implement and manage leading digital health technologies and innovations is booming. La Trobe's Master of Digital Health was developed to give you the specialised knowledge and skills to meet this demand.
Choose from a broad range of electives or build specialised knowledge in key technical areas such as health technopreneurship and data analytics. Then put your knowledge into practice when you complete a digital health-focused project addressing a healthcare need or opportunity.
Join this webinar to hear directly from course coordinator about the course content, commonwealth supported places and career outcomes. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
Other events by type
- Change of Preference - Campus Tours & Support
12 Dec 2022
- Shepperton Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Bendigo Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Change of preferences – support consultations
13 Dec 2022 10:00 am
- Experience La Trobe – Albury-Wodonga Campus
24 Feb 2023 9:00 am