Online event: Master of Business Analytics Webinar
Business and data analysts are in high demand. Find out from Associate Professor Kok-Leong Ong how La Trobe’s Master of Business Analytics equips you with the relevant skillset to become a business analytics professional.
- Wednesday 24 June 2020 06:00 pm until Wednesday 24 June 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Kok-Leong Ong
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Join us to hear more about our Master of Business Analytics, and how it delivers the practical and theoretical skills needed to create business solutions such as predictive modelling, risk assessment and data visualisation.
Presented by Associate Professor Kok-Leong Ong, learn about the impressive industry connections, practice-focused curriculum and career opportunities. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
This course can be studied at our City Campus.
The webinar can only be attended via the Zoom web link provided in the confirmation and reminder emails after registration.
La Trobe University, City Campus
Other events by type
- Future Proof Your Career with La Trobe University – South Asia
5th Oct 2020 3:30pm
- Shepparton Health Webinar
8th Dec 2020 5:15pm
- AUG – GO! Further Studies Education Fair
11th Dec 2020 4:00pm
- Pandemic Intimacies: Gay and bisexual men mediating intimacy during the coronavirus conjuncture
16th Dec 2020 4:00pm
- Online event: Returning to study
17th Dec 2020 5:30pm