Term of Office: Under the Academic Board Regulations 2019 the term of office for a staff member is two years. The term will be from 1 January 2022 to 31 December 2023.
The composition of the Academic Board provides for:
- five (5) positions for Level 1-8 Professional Staff candidates elected by Professional Staff
- five (5) positions for Level 9 and above Professional Staff candidates elected by Professional Staff
- fifteen (15) positions for Level A/B Academic Staff candidates elected by Academic Staff
- fifteen (15) positions for Level C/D Academic Staff candidates elected by Academic Staff
- twenty (20) positions for Level E Academic Staff candidates elected by Academic Staff
Vacancies remain for thirteen (13) level E Academic Staff candidates. If the nominations received exceed the number of required positions, an election will be necessary. In that event, staff will be advised and voting documentation will be made available to all eligible staff.
Further information regarding the Academic Board can be found on the Academic Board website
As part of the nomination process, nominees are required to create a profile and supply a high-quality professional image smaller than 8MB (150px x 150px portrait). This profile and photo will be viewable to all staff on the external voting election site during the voting period.
Nominees will also need to upload evidence of nomination by two staff (from the same category). This must be in the form of a saved email. * e.g., if you are a level E academic staff member your nominators need to be academic staff, but not necessarily another level E member.