Elizabeth Lavender Access Scholarship
Status: Opening Date: 01/08/2016 Closing Date: 14/10/2016
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, you must:
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- be a commencing the first year of your first Bachelor in Semester 1, 2017 (commencing students are defined as those starting a university course at first year undergraduate level for the first time at any institution.); and
- meet criteria for educational disadvantage (financial, caring for others, non-English speaking background, disability or other hardship or disadvantage.); and
- be intending to enrol at the Shepparton Campus of La Trobe University.
How are successful applicants selected?
- Evidence of having significant caring responsibilities
- Disability or ongoing medical condition
- Educational disadvantage
- Financial disadvantage
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- Non-English speaking background
- Refugee background
- Regional or rural background
- Socio-economic disadvantage
- Other hardship or disadvantage
Duration of course
How can I apply
Applications via VTAC for students commencing in 2017 are now open.
Who to contact for further information