CellOPark Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) parking
CellOPark Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) is an easy alternative to parking meters which allows you to pay only for the time you use the car park. You can pay for parking by app, phone or online.
To use CellOPark, you need to register. Once you're registered, you can start parking straight away.
Your details will be kept secure and you can even email your parking reports for your records.
How to register for CellOPark
- Download the CellOPark app from iTunes or Google Play.
- Register online
- Register by phone on 03 9111 1799.
It's free to register. CellOPark will only charge you for your parking session, there are no additional charges unless you opt for the premium service, which includes an SMS reminder when your parking is about to finish. Refer to CellOPark Terms & Conditions for premium service costs.
To use CellOPark you'll need to select one of these payment methods:
- Direct debit via your credit/debit card
- CellOPark pre-paid card available from the La Trobe University Student Union located in Agora West.
How to use CellOPark
Once registered you can start a parking session and then let CellOPark know when you are leaving.
There are three easy ways you can do this at the Melbourne Campus:
- Via the CellOPark app: open the app, select your location, car park zone number, your active vehicle and then slide to START. Slide to STOP when you leave.
- From your mobile phone: call CellOPark on 03 9111 1799 and follow the prompts to start your session. Call again to stop your parking. Note that Caller ID must be enabled when you call CellOPark.
- Online: log in to your account via the CellOPark website and follow the prompts to start your session. Log in again to stop your parking session.
You can START and STOP your parking session with any one of the above methods or a mix of them.