CellOPark Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) parking
CellOPark Pay-As-You-Go (PAYG) is an easy alternative to parking meters which allows you to pay via an app, phone or online - only pay for the time you park.
How to register for CellOPark
To use CelloPark, there is a free, one-off registration. Once registered, you can start parking straight away. There are three ways to register:
- Download the CellOPark app from iTunes or Google Play.
- Register online
- Register by phone on 03 9111 1799.
It's free to register. CellOPark will only charge you for your parking session, there are no additional charges**
**Additional charges apply for use of the Premium service. Premium services include SMS reminders when your parking is about to finish. Refer to CellOPark Terms & Conditions for Premium service costs
To use CellOPark, you can direct debit via your credit/debit card.
How to use CellOPark
Once registered, start/stop a parking session at any time.
There are three easy ways to do this at the Bendigo Campus:
- Via the CellOPark app: open the app, select your location, car park zone number, your active vehicle and then slide to START. Slide to STOP when you leave
- From your mobile phone: call CellOPark on 03 9111 1799 and follow the prompts to start your session. Call again to stop your parking. Note that Caller ID must be enabled when you call CellOPark.
- Online: log in to your account via the CellOPark website and follow the prompts to start your session. Log in again to stop your parking session.
You can START and STOP your parking session with any one of the above methods or a mix of them.