Women in IT Scholarship
Who is it for?
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
$2500 after March Census date, $2500 after August Census date, provided all subjects are passed in Semester 1
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
This scholarship is available to female students who:
- are Australian citizens, holders of Australian permanent resident visas or permanent humanitarian visas
- demonstrate high academic achievement
- are intending to enrol in Information Technology at the Melbourne or Bendigo Campus of La Trobe in 2019.
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
The recipient of the scholarship shall be selected by the University on the basis of:
- Selection of highest ATAR score for female VCE applicants enrolled in Bachelor of Information Technology. In this case, no formal application is required.
- An application by students based on academic merit; this will be available for non-VCE students applying through other pathways.
How to apply
Scholarships will be available to the top five female students enrolled in first year IT at Bundoora and Bendigo campuses in the following courses:
- Bachelor of Information Technology (SBIT), Melbourne Campus
- Bachelor of Information Technology (RBC), Bendigo Campus
Three scholarships will be awarded on achievement of a high ATAR score in 2018 to VCE applicants. A scholarship application will not be required for this category.
Two scholarships will be reserved for non-year 12 (VCE) students applying for one of the courses above through other pathways based on merit. An application will be required for this category.
To apply for this scholarship, please complete the application form and return by the closing date. The application form will be made available when applications open.
Who to contact for further information
SEMS Administration Office, SEMS-WHD@latrobe.edu.au