The John Richards Yarrawonga and District Undergraduate Scholarship
Who is it for?
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
John now wishes to fund regional scholarships for commencing undergraduates at La Trobe University Albury-Wodonga campus.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be intending to commence in Semester 1 2021 in an undergraduate Bachelor degree at the Albury-Wodonga campus;
- Be aged 30 years or younger;
- Be intending to study full-time;
- Be an Australian citizen, holder of Australian permanent resident Visa or permanent humanitarian Visa;
- Have a home address which is within an approximate radius of 25 kilometers of Yarrawonga (see application form for listing of the districts/townships falling within this radius);
- Not be in receipt of any other scholarship
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- Satisfy the eligibility criteria
- High academic achievement (ATAR)
- The recipient will be required to maintain enrolment in their chosen degree for the duration of the scholarship and achieve the minimum required pass grades.
- The recipient will be required to provide and present an annual progress report to John Richards incorporating a summary of their study including results, community and/or campus leadership activities.
How to apply
The are no applications for this scholarship. Eligible candidates will be considered and assessed once they accept their La Trobe University offer.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com