The Ahmed Fahour Scholarship in support of Gender Diversity and Social Inclusion
for up to three years
Who is it for?
1st year undergraduates
Where is it available?
Melbourne, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Mildura, Shepparton
How is it paid?
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- identify as female
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- be commencing the first year of your first undergraduate degree at any face-to-face campus of La Trobe University in Semester 1 2019
- come from a socially diverse background
- be able to demonstrate financial need
- be able to demonstrate an involvement in social and community inclusiveness and leadership in Australia
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- application form addressing the selection criteria
- personal statement outlining personal goals and ambitions and a future contribution to Australian society
- supporting documentation
- approval by the donor Mr Ahmed Fahour
How to applyInformation about how to apply will be made available when applications open.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com