The Ahmed Fahour Scholarship in support of Gender Diversity and Social Inclusion
for up to three years
Who is it for?
Where is it available?
Melbourne, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Mildura, Shepparton
How is it paid?
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- identify as female
- be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- be commencing the first year of your first undergraduate degree at any face-to-face campus of La Trobe University in Semester 1 2019
- come from a socially diverse background
- be able to demonstrate financial need
- be able to demonstrate an involvement in social and community inclusiveness and leadership in Australia
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- application form addressing the selection criteria
- personal statement outlining personal goals and ambitions and a future contribution to Australian society
- supporting documentation
- approval by the donor Mr Ahmed Fahour
How to apply
To apply for this scholarship, please complete the application form and return to the Scholarships Office by the closing date.
Please read the information for applicants, including tips on how to apply, scholarship eligibility criteria definitions and supporting documentation requirements before completing your application.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, email@example.com