Rotary Club of Albury Bursary
Who is it for?
1st year undergraduates, 2nd year undergraduates, 3rd year undergraduates, 4th year undergraduates, 5th year undergraduates
Where is it available?
How is it paid?
Over a number of years, the Rotary Club of Albury ran the Murray River Darling Freshwater School (MRDFS) together with La Trobe University in Albury-Wodonga. The Rotary Club of Albury wish to continue their long partnership with La Trobe University to support students via a Bursary at the Albury-Wodonga Campus.
The bursary is valued at $4000 paid in two instalments of $2000 following the Semester 1 and Semester 2 census dates.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or Australian Permanent Resident
- be enrolled in Semester 1 2020 in one of the following courses:
- Bachelor of Agricultural Sciences
- Bachelor of Animal and Veterinary Biosciences
- Bachelor of Applied Science and Master of Occupational Therapy Practice
- Bachelor of Applied Science and Master of Physiotherapy Practice
- Bachelor of Applied Science and Master of Speech Pathology
- Bachelor of Arts
- Bachelor of Biological Sciences
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science
- Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Medical)
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Business (Agribusiness)
- Bachelor of Business (Sport Management)
- Bachelor of Community Services
- Bachelor of Early Learning
- Bachelor of Healthcare
- Bachelor of Healthcare (Nursing Foundation)
- Bachelor of Human Services and Master of Social Work
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Paramedic Practice with honours
- Bachelor of Psychological Science
- Bachelor of Psychology (Honours)
- Bachelor of Science (Majoring in Zoology, Botany or Microbiology)
- Bachelor of Science (Wildlife and Conservation Ecology)
- Bachelor of Animal and Veterinary Science
- be enrolled at the Albury-Wodonga campus
- be able to demonstrate financial disadvantage
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- application form addressing selection criteria
- personal statement
- evidence of financial disadvantage
- proof of citizenship
- academic transcripts
How to applyAn application form will be made available once applications open. .
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org