Freemasons Foundation Victoria Limited Scholarship
(1 Year Duration)
The recipient must not be in receipt of another scholarship or award with a value in excess of $5000
Who is it for?
3rd year undergraduates, Honours, 4th year undergraduates
Where is it available?
Melbourne, Albury-Wodonga, Bendigo, Mildura, Shepparton
How is it paid?
$2500 per semester
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be an Australian citizen or Permanent Resident
- be enrolled full time in your final or honours year in Semester 1 2021 in the Bachelor of Agricultural Sciences, Bachelor of Business (Agribusiness) or the Bachelor of Agriculture and Technology
- be able to demonstrate financial disadvantage
- demonstrate high academic achievement (WAM of 70 or above)
- be a resident of Victoria
Recipients of the scholarship shall be selected by the University based on their:
- personal statement outlining personal goals and ambitions
- demonstrated financial disadvantage
- demonstrated high academic achievement
- approval by Freemasons Foundation Victoria Limited (FFVL)
Recipient obligationsThe recipient will allow FFVL permission to use their name and a photo in publication of their scholarship program, and provide FFVL a half page report describing the impact of the scholarship.
How to apply
Please complete the online application form.
Who to contact for further information
Scholarships Office, firstname.lastname@example.org