Vision, mission and goals
Our work is guided by our Strategic Plan which contains our vision, mission and goals.
We believe that all autistic people should thrive. Research, innovation and knowledge translation play a vital role in achieving this aim. Our work is informed by autistic people, community and industry partners, including the scientific community, and our team. We work closely with these key stakeholders in undertaking our research, and communicate our findings locally, nationally and internationally.
Our vision and mission
Our vision is for a world where people living with autism thrive. Through high quality scientific research, innovation and translation we will expand knowledge to enrich the lives of autistic people and their families.
Through high quality scientific research, innovation and translation we will expand knowledge to enrich the lives of autistic people and their families.
We aim to bring about positive change for autistic people by:
- Leading research that enables early identification, diagnosis and intervention
- Developing and evaluating innovative approaches that enrich the lives of autistic people
- Generously engaging with stakeholders in research development, knowledge transfer and successful implementation of research findings
- Training the next generation outstanding autism scholars and clinicians
- Achieving research and operational excellence.