Vision, mission and goals
Our work is guided by our Strategic Plan which contains our vision, mission and goals.
We believe that all Autistic people should thrive. Research, innovation and knowledge translation play a vital role in achieving this aim. Our work is informed by Autistic people, community and industry partners, including the scientific community, and our team. We work closely with these key stakeholders in undertaking our research, and communicate our findings locally, nationally and internationally.
Our vision and mission
Our vision is for a world where Autistic people, their families and their carers thrive.
Our mission is to enrich the lives of Autistic people, their families and their carers through high-quality scientific research, innovation and translation.
We promote positive change in the lives of Autistic people, their families and their carers.
- engaging Autistic people at every stage of our research
- being a partner of choice with community, government and industry.
- developing, delivering and evaluating evidence-informed practices and supports
- embedding research in services and the community
- training outstanding autism scholars and practitioners.