OTARC's Advisory Committee consists of the following members:
- Dr Sylvia Walton (Chair), AO, previous Chancellor of La Trobe University
- Professor Cheryl Dissanayake, Founder and Director of OTARC
- Mr Doug Scobie, Centre Manager, OTARC
- Professor Robert Pike, Pro Vice-Chancellor, College of Science, Health and Engineering
- Professor Stephen Kent, Head of the School, Psychology & Public Health
- Professor Jayne Lucke, Chair, Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health and Society
- Ms Fiona Sharkie, CEO at AMAZE.
- Mr Dan Bognar, Parent Representative; Senior Vice President, Salesforce Asia-Pacific Region.
- Mr Stephen May, Director, Alumni and Advancement
- Penny Robinson, Autism Advocate; Lecturer, Monash University
Professor David de Kretser (AC, AO, MD 1969, HonLLD 2006)
Professor David de Kretser, previous Governor of Victoria (2006-2011), is our current patron. Read more about Professor de Kretser .