How to become a La Trobe agent
Thank you for your interest in representing La Trobe University and becoming an authorised agent in your region. Your application to become an agent will be assessed using the following criteria:
- The completion of the International Agent Application Form. Only completed applications will be accepted and assessed if all documents have been provided.
Please note that this form is an expression of interest only, and does not guarantee appointment as an authorised La Trobe University agent.
- Documentation provided in support of your application:
- Business Registration Number
- Business plan, including your marketing initiatives to promote La Trobe University
- Company profile with all services provided by the organisation
- Organisation structure and staff details
- Evidence or Attainment certificate of AEI – Education Agent Training Course (EATC)
- Two education provider references. Australian based referees are preferred. Referees will be contacted by La Trobe University
- An understanding of the international education industry and relevant legislations such as ESOS, The National Code and the Migration Act
- Your ability to recruit students that meet our entry requirements in the short and long term.
Once you have completed your application, please contact your Regional Manager via email.