5G Innovation Lab
Optus 5G Lab - solving for connectivity
The Digital Innovation Hub is a place where we can work together to ideate and create solutions for your biggest challenges. Join us for a bespoke session in 5G Innovation in our 5G Lab Agile Innovation Projects and Application Co-Design.
Planning for the future is a key element of building business success. The Digital Innovation Hub co-creative innovation sessions are designed to combine blue-sky thinking with a pragmatic approach to help you design the custom future-focused solutions your business needs to thrive.
Book a session for you and your team at our 5G innovation space to test and stress-test your ideas, to accelerate your road map, and to confidently plan your next steps to achieve your goals.
With live 5G networks powered by Optus, the 5G Lab located at the Digital Innovation Hub is space for Australian enterprises and government to explore, test and co-create new 5G technology and use cases.
A dynamic new addition to the Optus Enterprise Innovation ecosystem, the 5G Innovation Hub is a space to take ideas to the next level and show what is possible in the future with 5G.
Schedule and availability subject to market demand.
Participants will engage in systems thinking and co-design for a holistic approach to solution development, incorporating all aspects of a system and its environment into the system's design, development, deployment, and maintenance.
Participants will leave having learned how to apply 5G digital innovation to their own industry and workplace.
Full day event. Available program topics include:
- Digital Health solution sets
- Application of Remote and preventative healthcare
- End-point Supply Chain synchronisation
- Supply chain analytics for enhancing efficiency
- IoT/5G for device and equipment tracking
- Network analytics and visualization
- Mapping and landscape analytics
- Workforce Improvement through digital literacy
- Remote operations centres
The day is structured around building prototype business models or system designs with an expo showcase at the conclusion of the day.
Participants of up to four within groups of four to six.
Lunch and breaks are included.
- $7,500 for a daylong session for up to 30 people;
- $20,000 for a 5-day sprint for up to 30 people.
- Multiple session can be run simultaneously; Discount for existing Optus and Cisco Customers
Need more information?
Connect with the Digital Innovation Hub on email@example.com