Co-design with industry partners
Our MBA draws on a range of industry partners, placing a strong emphasis on enterprise learning. You’ll broaden your business knowledge through our uniquely co-designed program.
Lean Sigma Institute develop competencies compliant to the latest ISO standard ISO18404, for MBA students and La Trobe staff to continually to drive value for all stakeholders within critical customer-focused processes within their respective organisations.
Management Consulting Placement Partners
- NORTH Link
- Carlton Football Club
- The Australian Ballet
- Melbourne Innovation Centre
- Valley Sport
- Lead Loddon Murray
- National College of the Arts and Technology
NORTH Link is proud to assist La Trobe MBA students in building their enterprise skills through real-life problem-solving projects with our business networks.
Karen Stephens, Manager Northern Industry Placement Program, NORTH Link
Building professional networks
Our world-class program has been designed to encourage peer-to-peer collaboration. You’ll thrive within our diverse community of talented, engaged and experienced students. We believe that progress is made through facing challenges, and you’ll be tested in a variety of ways from day one. Critical thinking, collaborative leadership, and innovation are central aspects of the experience.
Completing my MBA through La Trobe was a fantastic experience. I met great people, was challenged intellectually and found my mindset changed with respect to leadership, personal and professional growth.
Janine Young, Ombudsman - Energy and water NSW, La Trobe graduate
The Master of Business Administration enabled me to grasp concepts paramount to correct business development, management and operations of an organisation. The tools gained in this degree have allowed me to become an exceptional candidate for any management or leadership position.
Ken Blowfield, La Trobe graduate - Master of Business Administration, Co-founder and lead business developer Athletic Institute
MBA Advisory Board
The La Trobe MBA Advisory Board plays a distinct role in the future direction of the MBA Program and provides advice on the critical skills to excel in a rapidly changing business environment.
Our board is composed of both internal and external stakeholders. Internal stakeholders include the Head of the La Trobe Business School, as well the Director and Deputy Director of the MBA program. External stakeholders serving on the board are a mixture of La Trobe alumni and industry professionals.
Current external members of the board
Chief Executive Officer, Melbourne Innovation Centre
Chief Executive Office, Australia Arab Chamber of Commerce
Dr Roger Hilton
Director, Lean Sigma Analytics Pty Ltd
Chi Van Nguyen
Country Brand & Communications Manager, IBM Vietnam
Executive Director, Koories Outcomes, Department of Education and Training
Director, Vicki Lahey Consulting
Director Community programs, Banyule City Council
Chief Executive officer, Meadow Funeral Group Pty Ltd
Graduate as a leader who can develop and sustain a competitive advantage for your organisation.
Past La Trobe MBA graduates have worked at:
- Accenture Australia, Liquid Studios Consultant
- Bendigo Adelaide Bank, Head of Consumer Banking
- City of Whittlesea, Manager City Design & Transport
- Colair Pty Ltd, Chief Executive Officer
- Coles Supermarkets, Head of Operations
- Committee for Greater Shepparton, Chief Executive Officer
- Department of Education and training, Executive Director, Koorie Outcomes Division
- DXC Technology, Senior professional, Resource Planning
- EY, Manager (Financial Services Risk Management)
- Mildura Base Hospital, Chief Executive Officer
- NAB Private Banking, Director
- Nissan Motor Corporation, Chief marketing Management, SUV & Sports
- NSW Department of Parliamentary Services, Chief Executive
- Port of Melbourne Corporation, Executive General Manager, Business & Planning
- Vision Super, General Manager Strategy & Growth