Bachelor of Information Technology (Information Systems)
Get the information systems skills you need in our Bachelor of Information Technology.
Learn how to design, develop and use technologies that store data records. La Trobe’s major in information systems equips you with the valuable skills you need to succeed, no matter where you work.
Some career outcomes include:
- business intelligence manager
- IT manager
- business systems strategy analyst
- systems analyst
- information systems manager.
When you study information systems as your major, your award will be Bachelor of Information Technology (Information Systems). This means potential employers will see the specialised skills you gained at La Trobe University.
Learn more about the infomration systems major as part of the Bachelor of Information Technology (Information Systems)
Study your way with our Bachelor of Information Technology (Information Systems)
With more flexibility than ever, our Bachelor of Information Technology is designed to let you follow your interests while giving you a solid foundation in core IT skills. This means you can tailor your study to match your career goals and build skills in a way that suits you. You can now:
- major in information systems with subjects aligned to industry growth
- gain real-world experience with industry-leading partner organisations
- study flexibly online or at our Melbourne, Bendigo or Sydney campuses.
How to apply
Need more help applying?
Book a consultation, chat with us or search our FAQs at Ask La Trobe.