Workshops and seminars
The Sanctuary offers a range of educational seminars for environmental organisations and community groups.
Topics offered include:
- identification of grassland plant species
- nesting box design and function
- establishing indigenous plants
- creating your wetland or frog bog
- wetland ecology
- propagation of indigenous plants.
We also run seminars for local community and industry groups throughout the year.
Want to run your own workshop? You can hire one of our facilities for your own tailored workshop or professional development seminar.