Workshops and seminars
The Sanctuary offers a range of educational seminars for environmental organisations and community groups.
Topics offered include:
- identification of grassland plant species
- nesting box design and function
- establishing indigenous plants
- creating your wetland or frog bog
- wetland ecology
- propagation of indigenous plants.
We also run seminars for local community and industry groups throughout the year.
Please contact us or follow us on Facebook for dates and times of our next round of workshops and events.
Want to run your own workshop? You can hire one of our facilities for your own tailored workshop or professional development seminar.