There are many public transport corridors that service the Melbourne campus from the northern suburbs.
Two orbital SmartBuses travel east-west through the northern suburbs connecting with tram 86:
- SmartBus 903 - Operates along Bell St and Murray Rd
- SmartBus 902 - Operates along Camp Rd, Mahoneys Rd, Settlement Rd and Grimshaw St
Main public transport options
- Tram 86 - Operates along Plenty Rd and High St
- Bus 566 - Operates from Lalor through Greensborough and La Trobe University to Northland Shopping Centre
- Hurstbridge line - Take the train to Macleod and catch Bus 561 (Pascoe Vale) to the campus.
- South Morang line - Take the train to Reservoir and catch Bus 301 (during semester only) or Bus 561 (Macleod) to the campus
- Craigieburn line - Take the train to Broadmeadows and catch SmartBus 902 (Chelsea), connect with Tram 86 at Plenty Rd
- Craigieburn line - Take the train to Essendon and catch SmartBus 903 (Mordialloc) connect with Tram 86 at Plenty Rd
- Craigieburn line - take Bus 561 (Macleod) directly to the Campus
- Upfield line - Take the train to Coburg and catch Bus 561 directly to the Campus or catch the SmartBus 903 (Mordialloc) connect with Tram 86 at Plenty Rd
Please note: Relocation of Bus No. 301/561 bus stops to Cheddar Road (Opposite side of High Street) due to level crossing removal works at Reservoir Station.
Yarra Trams TramTRACKER
Yarra Trams TramTRACKER provides real time information on the next three trams at a given stop. Visit trams for more information on services connecting the Melbourne (Bundoora) Campus.