The La Trobe International and IDP Professional Development Bursary
Applications are invited from current, enrolled international students at La Trobe University for a $1000 bursary to be awarded towards a professional development activity within their chosen field of studies. The bursary is aimed at assisting international students with career pathways and may include attendance at conferences, seminars, training, workshops or events that will contribute to the student's networking, development of skills and experiences and supplementing learning opportunities.
Successful awardees will be required to report on their activity (300-500 words), show evidence of participation and provide receipts and budget acquittal within 2 weeks of completion. Awardees will also be interviewed and photographed and may be invited to take part in additional marketing opportunities for La Trobe and IDP.
Terms and conditions apply at the end of the application.
Are you eligible to apply?
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, applicants must:
- be a current Excellence Academy member that has been invited to apply
- be an enrolled international student at any of La Trobe's campuses
- have completed one semester or six months of their course
- have a WAM of 65 (Weighted Average Mark) or more (research and PhD are welcome to apply; no WAM required)
- be able to complete the professional development activity within the duration of the degree
- agree to be part of marketing activities for La Trobe and IDP if successful
How to apply
Applications have now closed.
Who to contact for further information
Student Excellence Academy, email@example.com